seam welding at high speed!
The laser scanning system for welding is equipment for realizing high-speed multi-spot / seam welding for work in a processing area by scanning a laser beam transmitted by optical fiber, providing complete control in the X-Y directions.
The head unit includes five models; STD (for a fundamental-mode laser), SHG (for SHG green laser), MHP(for high power fiber laser), PFL(for pulsed fiber laser), DDL(for directed diode laser) and is compatible with various laser welders in the ML series.
- ◆Newly-developed digital scanner is employed. Due to digitalization, repetitive positioning precision is much improved and thermal drift is reduced.
- ◆High-speed multi-spot welding of up to 140 points/sec (pulse width: 2ms, travel distance: 1 mm) and up to 1000 spots in an area of 94 x94mm is possible.
- ◆Multiple weld schedules can be set to handle different materials or thicknesses of material used in the same work.
- ◆High-speed seam welding with a maximum repetitive speed of 5000pps or CW (continuous) oscillation is available.
- ◆One controller can control up to three scanner heads.
▶ Control screen
●Data saving, transferring
▶ Configuration Diagram
|Scanning system for laser welding|
|Supported laser welders||
|Maximum marking area||φ35mm, φ60mm, □94mm, φ100mm ±0.5%||□35mm ±0.5%||□200×120±0.1%||□94, □150, □220 ±0.5%||
□90, □170, □209
(YAG) f80, f150, f165
(Fiber laser) f163
|f80||f306||f163, f306, f420||f163, f295, f402, f420|
(YAG) f50, f80, f100
(Fiber laser) f50, f80
|f80||f50, f80, f100||
f40, f60, f75
|f25, f35, f45|
f40, f60, f75, f90
|Ambient temperature / Ambient humidity||5 to 35℃(with no condensation or freeze) / 80% RH or lower (with no condensation or freeze)|
|Power requirements||Single-phase, 100 to 240V AC -20% / +15% (50/60Hz)|
|Power consumption||Average: Approx. 45 W, Peak: Approx. 140 W||Average: Approx. 60 W, Peak: Approx. 220 W||Average: Approx. 45 W, Peak: Approx. 140 W|
|Supported OS||Windows XP(SP2 or later) / Windows Vista Business(32-bit) / Windows 7(32-bit)|
|International standard||CE Marking, RoHS|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
▶ Dimensions in mm
【Scanner controller】 approx. 6.9kg
【Scan head】 approx. 6.6kg (Collimator lenses and f-theta lenses are not included.)
【Scan head】 approx. 44kg (Collimator lenses and f-theta lenses are included.)
◢ High-speed multi-spot welding
◢ High-speed seam welding
◢ Moving image of welding using the scaning system
*The moving image shows differently depending on PC.