For high speed seam welding and even cutting!
· ◆AMADA MIYACHI's own developed high power fiber laser oscillator is employed.
· ◆Stable clean weld without heat affected area.
· ◆Ideal quality beam enables welding of thin films and even fine plates at high speed.
· ◆High efficiency fiber laser system contributes reduction of CO2 emission. (Its power consumption is approximately 75% less than the lamp-pumped laser welders.)
· ◆Employing long-life laser diode reduces maintenance cost.
· ◆Real-time Power Feedback feature ensures stable welding under optimum weld conditions.
· ◆Built-in power monitor supports better quality control.
· ◆Up to 2 deliveries of laser output are available at powersharing; up to 3 deliveries of laser output at timesharing. (Option)
· ◆Unique design which avoids influence of beam reflection on a workpiece enables straight incidence from the vertical position.
· ◆CE and CDRH standards certified.
· ◆Small footprint design saves spacing.
▶ Real-time power feedback
The laser output in the lamp-pumped module is monitored in real time. The monitored laser output is compared with the set waveform and power is fed back in real time, varying the energy input to the lamp to reproduce the set waveform and obtain the ideal laser output waveform.
▶ Waveform control
Equipped with a "fixed mode" that features three-level waveforms, and a "flex mode" to provide more complex waveforms.
▶ Power monitor
Laser energy (J) and average power (W) are monitored to detect abnormalities.
▶ Color LCD touch panel
The touch panel can be detached from the main unit and operated by hand.
▶ External communications
Configuration of parameters and monitoring of performance can be carried out from a separate location.
- Type: RS-485 compliant, asynchronous, full duplex
- Data speed: 9600, 19200, 38400 bps
This feature avoids marks at the end of seam welding and provides a beautiful finish even for overlapping circumference seam welding sections.
Welding of electronic devices, electric devices, machine parts, plastic parts, medical equipment, precision sheet metals, and extremely thin films; sealing of small devices, fine spot welding, seam welding, and cutting.
Maximum average power
Maximum peak power
|Output controle||REPEAT mode||Standard: 0.1 to 500.0ms (0.1ms steps)|
|Setting switching: 0.05 to 50.00ms (0.05ms steps)|
|CW mode||Standard: 0.1 to 1000.0s (0.1s steps)|
Setting switching: 0.001 to 10.000s (0.001s steps)
0.01 to 100.00s (0.01s steps)
1 to 10000s (1s step)
|Pulse repetition rate||1 to 5000pps|
|Modulation||1 to 5000Hz (Sine wave, triangle wave, square wave)|
|Oscillation wavelength||1080 to 1100nm|
|Safety shutter||With open/close sensor|
|Positioning guide beam||Built-in visible laser (Red)|
|Output power stability||
±3% or less @ less than 300W,
±2% or less @ 300W or more
|Fiber optic delivery||
Up to 2 deliveries of laser output are available at powersharing;
up to 3 deliveries of laser output at timesharing. (Option)
|No. of programmable schedules||256|
|Measuring and monitoring||Laser energy (J), average power (W)|
|Counter||Total number of outputs||9 digits|
|Number of acceptable outputs||9 digits|
|Power requirements||200 to 400VAC, +10% -15%, 50/60Hz, three pahse|
|Power consumption||10.3kW at max. (1.0kW while stand-by)|
|External communication function||RS-485, USB, LAN (USB: Maintenance)|
|Heat exchange method||Water - Water|
|Ambient temperature||5 to 40°C|
|Dustproof and waterproof||IP54|
|Dimensions||569(W) X 1069(D) X 1110(H)|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
▶ Dimensions in mm
◢ High speed welding for sealing of an alminum case. (t=0.5mm x 1.5mm)
◢ Seam welding of a galvanized steel plate. (t=1.6mm)
◢ Cutting of stainless steel(t=0.6mm, cutting width=0.18mm)
Cut without getting burned