- ◆MA-627A separate program unit allows easy setting and makes it easy to integrate into automated equipment.
- ◆Seventeen levels of weld current frequency: 50 to 250Hz
- ◆Constant current control (primary current) stabilizes weld current.
- ◆Ideal AC welding with minimum dust and scorching to be caused.
- ◆Two monitoring items: Current and voltage.
◆AC inverter power supply with good thermal efficiency.
Interrupt feature functions when a displacement amount reaches up to set level and stops current to obtain stable fusing. For this feature, it needs to be connected with a weld checker with a built-in displacement monitor and set a displacement amount of electrodes beforehand
◆Fusing of electrical parts and welding of coated wires.
The MIB-200A is the ideal welding power supply for coated wire welding and electrical parts fusing. The teaching technique using an optional, MA-627A, has been employed for the setting method. The weld-time can be set by the unit of cycle.
- * Fusing is a terminal processing method that vaporizes the coating of coated wire with heated pressing welding and bonds the wire core to the terminal.
|Power requirements *||3-phase 220 / 240 / 380 / 400 / 440 / 480VAC + 10% - 15% 50/60Hz|
|Output frequency||The welding current and frequency can be selected from the table below. (However, No.00 to 03 is supported only for 50Hz transformers.)|
|Maximum output current||200A (8% duty cycle)|
|Control method||Primary constant current peak value control|
|Welding schedule||15 schedules|
|Timer setting||SQUEEZE DELAY||0000 - 9999ms|
|SQUEEZE||0000 - 9999ms|
|UP SLOPE / RISE 1||00.0 - 99.5cyc|
|WELD 1, 2 / CURR 1, 2||00.0 - 99.5cyc|
|COOL||00.0 - 99.5cyc|
|DOWN SLOPE 2||00.00 - 99.5cyc|
|HOLD||000 - 999ms|
|OFF||0000 - 9990 (10ms unit)|
|PULSATION||1 - 9|
|Heat setting / Power supply setting||0.10 - 9.99kA|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
- * Set at the factory
The specification and external design are subject to change without notice.
Rated primary voltage
Rated secondary voltage
1.2/ 1.8/ 2.5/ 3.5V
2.5/ 3.2/ 4.0/ 5.0V
2.6/ 4.0V (paralell)
5.3/ 8.0V (straight)
Maximum output current
Duty factor (@100ms)
1.5% or below
Dimensions and Mass
193W x 291D x 176Hmm / 20kg
182W x 358D x 198Hmm / 35kg
180W x 370D x 240Hmm / 60kg